Contact us any time.
We are here for you.
Boost your line performance with our wide-ranging upgrade solutions
Is your production line equipped with technology that is not “state of the art” anymore or even outdated? With a relatively small investment it may be possible to upgrade your equipment to meet todays and future demands. Our service team will offer you individual upgrade solutions.
- Improve your machine performance for higher output
- Expand your capabilities and gain more production flexibility
- Increase equipment reliability and spare part availability
- Reduce your maintenance cost significantly
- Improve safety
Upgrade and use your equipment even longer
Better. Faster. Stronger. We offer a wide range of customized upgrades to improve your product quality and increase your production speed and output. This way, you will be able to adapt to new requirements and stay competitive in the future. It will also make your production more energy efficient.
- Latest machines and features on your line
- Increased line speed and production output
- And many more
We replace outdated hardware components with state-of-the-art ones to bring your machine back to shape. This will make sure you are getting the most out of your equipment for many years to come. In addition, it will reduce your maintenance costs and increase spare part availability in the future.
- Customized upgrades from single components to line control systems (Nomos, LOS) and entire electrical cabinets, including latest PLC and AC-drive technology
- State-of-the-art industrial PC with fully supported operating system and new user experience
- Additional modules for your line control, e.g. quality management, analysing and reporting, MES/ERP-interface
- And many more
your success is our passion
Initial purchase or retrofit?
New doesn’t always mean better. Economics play a big role here. The most important question is: How can your existing production line stay competitive in the future? Let’s have a detailed look at your existing equipment and find out where there is potential for improvement. By doing so, we always keep an eye on your entire production process.
Make use of our long-time expertise and comprehensive process knowledge. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding your upgrade possibilities.
- Is your equipment still suitable for todays and future demands?
- Which adjustments are necessary to stay competitive in your field?
- What makes sense economically?
Erkka Laukkarinen Manager, After Sales and Service