What you get is what you see
On October 24 we will open our doors to present our new lithium-ion battery assembly line for energy storage batteries to guests from all over the world.
Take the special chance to visit our premises and get a live tour of our gigawatt battery assembly line.
- Convince yourself of the line setup and the premium quality of the battery modules produced with it.
- Gain valuable insights into the latest welding technology.
- Get professional advice from an experienced team
- Enjoy a completely organized stay. All you have to do is book a flight. We will arrange everything else for you.
Come and see for yourself
A brief insight to the line:
- Prismatic module and pack assembly
- Automatic cell grading functionality
- Frame and Busbar welding at module level
- BOL and EOL checks
- High production speed up to 5 second per cell and 42 second per module //hier bitte mit Stefan und Richard abstimmen, ob wir das Schreiben wollen
- Line output 180.000 packs per year (based on 16 cells each) //hier bitte mit Stefan und Richard abstimmen, ob wir das Schreiben wollen
Visit Rosendahl and enjoy a completely organized stay
All you have to do is book a flight.
We will arrange everything else for you.
- Register for the event in the form below.
Please note: Arrival will be the day before and departure the day after.
- Following your registration, we will contact you within the next working days. You can then inform us about your flight times so we can plan your arrival accordingly.
- October 23, 2023:
We arrange a shuttle service to pick you up from the airport and take you the hotel. You will have time to acclimatize and we will have dinner together.
- October 24, 2023:
We will have breakfast together at the hotel, and then drive to our headquarters. You will get a company tour and presentation, and, of course, a detailed tour of our lithium-ion battery assembly line. You will have the opportunity to see a live demo of the production line. After the official program, we have prepared a social program, with everything Austrian hospitality has to offer. Enjoy the beautiful Austrian landscape in autumn and look forward to culinary highlights.
- October 25, 2023:
If you wish you can schedule an individual meeting to get remaining questions answered. A shuttle transfer will take you back to the airport.
If you have any further questions to the programm please contact Mr. Stefan Handl. The costs for flight and accommodation are to be paid by you. We take care of all shuttle services, food and drinks.
Registration is open until September 30st, 2023
I would like to visit the open house event on October 24, 2023.
Please note that the arrival will be on October 23, departure on October 25, 2023.