What you get is what you see
On August 30 and September 1 we will open our doors to present our new RC-I shock tube extrusion line to guests from all over the world.
Take the special chance to visit our premises and get a live tour of our new shock tube extrusion line
- Convince yourself on site of the high-precision line setup and the premium quality of the shock tubes produced with it.
- Gain valuable insights into the latest extrusion technology.
- Get professional advice from an experienced team
- Take a premium shock tube sample with you.
- Enjoy a completely organized stay. All you have to do is book a flight. We will arrange everything else for you.
Come and see for yourself
We are setting new standards for shock tube manufacturing solutions
- Three-layer shock tubes of premium quality
- High production speed up to 400 m/min
- Endless production runs
- The lowest scrap rate on the market
Visit Rosendahl and enjoy a completely organized stay
All you have to do is book a flight.
We will arrange everything else for you.
- Register for the event in the form below. You can participate either on August 30 or September 1.
Please note: Arrival will be the day before and departure the day after.
- Following your registration, we will contact you within the next working days. You can then inform us about your flight times so we can plan your arrival accordingly.
- Day 1 of your stay:
We arrange a shuttle service to pick you up from the airport and take you to a selected hotel. You will have time to acclimatize and we will have dinner together.
- Day 2 of your stay:
We will have breakfast together at the hotel, and then drive to our headquarters. You will get a company tour and presentation, and, of course, a detailed tour of our new RC-I shock tube extrusion line. You will have the opportunity to see a live demo of the production line, and take a premium shock tube sample with you.
After the official program, we have prepared a social program, with everything Austrian hospitality has to offer.
Enjoy the beautiful Austrian landscape in late summer and look forward to culinary highlights.
- Day 3 of your stay:
A shuttle transfer will take you back to the airport.
The costs for flight and accommodation are to be paid by you. We take care of all shuttle services, food and drinks.
Get a live tour of our new shock tube extrusion line
Registration is open until July 31st
Register for our shock tube open house event