Meet us at booth 1531
At the Rosendahl Nextrom booth, everything will revolve around the topic of data transmission. Whether metal conductors or optical fiber – we have significantly optimized our manufacturing solutions in both areas over the last years, pushing the limits of what is possible.
We will present several brand-new features for fiber optic cable production:
- A high-speed fiber launching system, making continuous PP dry tube production easy.
- An entirely redesigned fiber cutter, saving time and material waste.
- A new die system for jelly filling, significantly enhancing process stability.
- A dual-clenching system, increasing production speed up to 25%.
- An advanced ribbon cable technology for superior optical performance, and excellent mechanical strength, including a buffering process for rollable ribbons.
There is also news in the field of metal communication cables:
- An AI-based algorithm delivers outstanding results in the foaming process.
- Tighter tolerances and improved electrical properties are possible.
- The smart control of gas flow for foam systems leads to perfectly repeatable quality.
- Start-up scrap is significantly reduced.
With these improved processes, Rosendahl Nextrom machines provide the best preconditions for high-performance data cables, such as Cat8, and special cables for use in medicine, aerospace, and military applications.
free consulting sessions
This year, Rosendahl Nextrom will be accompanied by Thomas Hoffmann, an industry expert, specialized in commercial data cables. If you would like to take a critical review of your current portfolio, identify long-term deficits and potentials, or find your way through the jungle of international standards and guidelines, stop by for a free consulting session.
you may also like